Why use PPC (and Google Ads)?
Whether you’re a local service provider, a national manufacturer or anything in between, if your business focuses on gaining leads through your website, our specialized Google Ads for lead generation are the best fit for you. We are one of the top pay per click management companies due to our years of experience managing campaigns in the US and Canada with a national scope. Our professional pay per click consultants are sure to get your Google lead generation ads in front of your audience at the right time, regardless of where they are!
Google delivers an 8:1 return on investment (ROI) — or $8 for every $1 spent (Source) $9000-$10,000 is the average ad spend for small-to-midsized businesses (Source) $10-$50 is the recommended daily budget for a Google Ad campaign
Advantages of using Ecommerce PPC Management: Maximize the use of your Pay Per Click dollars with Google Ads for Ecommerce. Our team of Ecommerce PPC experts works to generate sales through your shopping campaigns, giving you time to focus on other important aspects of your business. Our hard work and expertise have translated into millions of sales for our clients—and we’d love you to join in our collective success. Whether you just need Google Ad Search or an integrated Google Shopping PPC Ads and Remarketing campaign, we are the Ecommerce PPC agency that gets the job done!
“People who click on ads are 50% more likely to make a purchase”
Search Engine Advertising Produces Results
When it comes to online advertising, PPC offers one of the most competitive tools for building brand awareness, increasing website traffic, and driving purchases, in-store visits, leads, and phone calls — and Google Ads provides one of the best platforms for earning these results. Check out these stats to see why:
- People who click on ads are 50% more likely to make a purchase (Source)
- Online ads increase brand awareness by 80% (Source)
- 63,000 searches get processed by Google each second (Source)
- 90% of desktop searches happen on Google (Source)
- 76% of the search engine market belongs to Google (Source)
- 46% of clicks go to the top three paid ads in search results (Source)
- 35% of users purchase a product within 5 days of searching for it on Google (Source)
Improve Conversions with Google Search Ads
Sure, Google Ads is positioned for success when it comes to pay-per-click advertising, but why does it work? Why (or even how) does Google Advertising get people to not only click on ads but also act on them? Find out with these Google Ad statistics:
- 90% of consumers say ads influence their purchase decisions (Source)
- 75% of users say paid search ads make it easier to find information (Source)
- 66% of shoppers prefer online shopping over shopping offline (Source)
- 59% of people prefer to go online for purchase recommendations (Source)
- 58% of millennials purchased something due to an online or social media ad (Source)
- 50% of users can’t tell the difference between a paid ad and an organic listing (Source)
Google claims and 8:1 Ratio
Average Conversion Rates for Google Ads?
Cost isn’t the only factor you consider when looking at a new ad channel. You also think about the ad network’s conversion rates. Can Google Ads help you not only reach your audience but also get them to convert?
Yes — just check out these Google Ad statistics:
- 17% is the average conversion rate for the Google Search Network (Source)
- 46% is the average conversion rate for the Google Display Network (Source)
- 47% of Gen Xers bought something because of an online or social media ad (Source)
- 43% of users purchased something after seeing an online ad (Source)
- 41% of users trust online ads (Source)
- 33% of people click on search ads because of how relevant the ad is to their search (Source)
Google Ads Google Ads Google Ads Google Ads Google Ads Google Ads Google AdsGoogle Ads
You Own the Google Ads Account
One of the great things that makes Logical Position a top Google PPC management company and separates us from other digital marketing agencies is that we will never keep your Google Advertising account from you. Whether you come to us with an existing Google Ad account or we create a new one for you, if you choose to leave, you take all of our work with you.
Remarketing is an essential piece of your paid search puzzle and will help you capitalize on ad spend dollars. Remarketing works by dropping a cookie on the browser of anyone that has been to your site. We use that cookie to show them image ads created specifically for your business as they visit other websites in order to close the gap and get them back to your site.